We offer a range of consulting services designed to help your company reach its potential. Whether you’re looking for a small tweak or complete overhaul, we have you covered.
Core Oracle Solutions
This is where we started. We bring a lot of expertise with installation, upgrade and migration tuning et al. of Oracle products. Our Oracle solutions are custom designed to meet your business needs, lower IT costs and improve efficiencies. We offer a variety of reliable and proven services and are always striving to improve and enhance our offerings in this area.
- Build and Run Services
- Installation, upgrades, migration, consolidation of Oracle EBS deployments, Oracle databases, Oracle Fusion Middleware; including patch management, Audit and security compliance, monitoring, day-to-day administration and troubleshooting.
- Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) design and implementation
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control (Grid Control) and Grid Infrastructure implementation
- Database & Appliations performance monitoring, troubleshooting and tuning.
- On-site and/or Remote 24×7 Production Database Support, including Development DBA Services and Production & Development Support for Oracle Applications
- OBIEE Implementation & Support.
- Oracle Data Guard and Golden Date Implementation and Support.
- Oracle Exadata and Exalogic Deployment and Maintenance Services
- Oracle Asset Management Services to fully utilize your Oracle assets and manage your ongoing Oracle Support costs for the entire suite of Oracle Technology Stack and Applications products.
Oracle Cloud Solutions Consulting
Oracle Cloud Services enables organizations to leverage their Oracle investments to extend into the cloud with greater value, choice, and confidence. It enables organizations to leverage the newest functionality with each release, provides faster access to innovation and minimizes upgrade costs. The Cloud enables organizations to devote more resources to innovation and less on maintaining current systems along with the scalability you need to meet changing business requirements. It allows you to offload the repetitive IT Infrastructure and Applications Management tasks and focus on growing your business.
Ideally our first step in any cloud engagement is to start with ourCloud Strategy services. The goal of this service is to help you decide if Oracle cloud is a right investment for your business or not. This assessment identifies high value business opportunities for taking advantage of the cloud, along with organizational appetite and maturity to adopt and adapt to this change. It brings out an understanding of the potential of the cloud computing model and the output can then be used to plan and design the implementation appropriate cloud infrastructure – private or public or hybrid – for an optimal workload, with considerations for identified seasonal peak workloads.
We have the expertise with the following Oracle Cloud Computing Solutions:
Private cloud: Oracle provides a comprehensive portfolio of best-in-class, integrated products and services to support private cloud applications, platforms, and infrastructure. Oracle private clouds enable more control and visibility over security, regulatory compliance, services levels, and functionality.), and
Oracle (public) cloud: Delivers the broadest selection of enterprise-grade cloud solutions, including software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
Interim Talent Services
Using our extensive network in the Silicon Valley, we have successfully placed numerous consultants to satisfy client’s interim talent and staff augmentation needs in the following areas:
- Oracle EBS and Agile PLM Technical, Functional and Database Administration
- Unix, Linux & Windows System Administration
- Storage Administration for NetApp, Hitachi, Oracle, IBM XIV and EMC plaforms.
- Remote Systems and performance monitoring of all IT Infrastructure components.
- ESX Administrators with experience around building private cloud using VMware stack
- Amazon Web services deployment and management
- Oracle Database Machine Administrators for implementing and managing the Exadata and Exalogic deployments
- Project & Program Management for IT Projects and M&A activities.